Wednesday, August 21, 2013

My Favourite Things


Doorknobs
Doors are effective barriers if you never turn the knob
Just like the opportunities that keep you from safe ledges and the arms of gravity.
That thrill of uncertainty is what’s keeping you alive.

Playgrounds
Worlds confined only in the dimensions of your imagination
Swings and slides and childhood dreams
The bridge between the person you are and the person you were born to be
You can always choose to go back and do more than visit

Melodies
Without its accompaniment, the melody of a song is a single voice
It calls out, only to be answered by echoes of its solitary song
We are all melodies seeking an accompaniment

Of things,
Of emotions,
Of hopes and presents and futures,
These are a few of my favourite things

“ I simply remember my favourite things, and then I don’t feel so bad “ – The Sound of Music


Of Murals and Ropes, Photo Collaboration : Scenes de Rue 

- Inner Voice

No comments:

Post a Comment