Monday, August 26, 2013

Waiting for My Rocket to Come


A recipe for life-lived to the hilt :

1 handful of sugary memories and generous givings
1 cup of tangy spontaneous decisions
2 full sprinklings of salty experience
Days of spicy adventure

These next ones aren’t nice but necessary for balance

1/2 sprinkle of sour loss and
1 dash of bitter determination for recovering from those losses

Mix in hearty proportions, sample, and add the ingredients as you go along to suit your palate. Don’t worry too much, when determining the recipe that works for you, mistakes are not only tolerated, but provide the base for the best learning curves. Life is a banquet of different tastes, and we’re all given plates to fill and savour. 

“I'm hungry for a juicy life. I lean out my window at night and I can taste it out there, just waiting for me.” - Brigid Lowry
 Burps and Thoughts, Photo Collaboration : Scenes de Rue 

- Inner Voice 

No comments:

Post a Comment