Tuesday, August 20, 2013

One Day More


Time steals moments and the things left unsaid
As you ponder reasons and actions that brush but never balance
Time is not sensible

Gut feelings and tingles in your spine
As you acknowledge that the future holds what you want
Demanding courage as its ransom
And the fear of loss your adrenaline rush
Instinct is not sensible

Quickened pulses and thoughts you cannot control
Scents, and touch, and heightened senses
Love is not sensible

Every day is a game where
Euphoria and unparalled joy
play musical chairs with pain and dark sorrow
Life is not sensible

Why then are you trying to be sensible ?
 “The only man I know who behaves sensibly is my tailor; he takes my measurements anew each time he sees me. The rest go on with their old measurements and expect me to fit them.”- George Bernard Shaw


Misery, Photo Collaboration : Scenes de Rue 

- Inner Voice 

No comments:

Post a Comment